About the Award
To recognize excellence in service that goes beyond the call of duty by a member of the MBRU community.
Community engagement criteria are further divided into:
- . Exceptional volunteering
- . Enhancing Quality of Student Experience
- . Education of the Community-at-large
- . Consulting Services
- . Serving MBRU Exceptionally through their Presence in University Committees
- Demonstrated a significant impact with a tangible benefit to the community.
- Demonstrated long-term community engagement commitment that is measurable, relevant, suitable, and reflective.
- Focused on a specific community identified need or opportunity.
- Participated in a number of volunteering activities.
Enhancing Quality of Student Experience:
- Involved students in community partnership and/ or bring in community initiatives that students can partake internally or externally.
- Contributed to enhance the quality of the undergraduate or postgraduate student experience at MBRU.
Education of the Public:
- Demonstrated the ability to influence public policy and practices in the UAE or regionally that positively impact the community.
- Number and quality of services/workshops/ initiatives provided to the public enhancing their knowledge, and health and well-being.
- Exchanged knowledge and expertise with external partner or the community and provide consultative service that is unpaid and proves to be of services and positive impact to the community.
- Formed or supported in forming and facilitating new partnerships with MBRU or building an existing partnership to enhance MBRU’s network of stakeholders thereby engaging more with the community.
Served MBRU Exceptionally through their Presence in University Committees :
- Employee who sit on high workload committees, or those who serve on the largest number of committees.
|Every criterion will carry a sub score of 100 and the total score will be their sum.|
|Criteria||Weightage||Sub criteria||Range of Scores|
|Exceptional volunteering||20||1a||0 – 5|
|1b||0 – 5|
|1c||0 – 5|
(Number of activities x 1)
|0 – 5|
|Enhancing Quality of Student Experience||20
|2a||0 – 10|
|Education of the Community-at-large||20||3a||0 -10|
|3b||0 – 10|
|Consulting Services/Partnerships||20||4a||0 – 10|
|4b||0 – 10|
|Served MBRU Exceptionally through their Presence on Committees||20||5a||0 -20|
*All criteria are mandatory.
|Application Type||Eligibility||# of Winners||Award Classification||Apply|
|Application||Employees||1||Individual/Groups will submit to innovation||Click Here to apply