Library Book Readers Club Meeting
Come and join us for the inaugural Book Readers Club meeting. This is your chance to hear from our colleague Ms. Shamsa Abbas, who has recently published a book, experience our undergraduate students lightning talk on selected topics, engage in discussions on a book you may have read recently with our book reading challenge participants and much more..
Author Speech – “All Around the Sun” (15 Minutes)
- Ms. Shamsa Abbas, MBRU member and author. Topic: motivation for reading & writing a book
Lightning Talk (4 minutes each)
- Ghadah Al-Sharif, COM student – Topic: Leading a healthy life
- Nagham Toba – COM student – Topic: UAE’s is quest for space
- Anas Bin Zahid, COM student – Topic: New generation choice – eBooks or Print Books
- Faisal Nawaz, COM student – Topic: Impact of mobile devices on family life
- Sameera Haji Jama,COM student – Topic: How to study as a first year student
Al Maktoum Medical Library’s (AMML) Book Reading Challenge participants will share their experience of a recent book that they may have read, may suggest titles of interest to other participants and share useful resources information.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org