Digital Content Developer
This role exists because multimedia production, graphics design and creating digital learning assets is critical to
- Quality digital learning design and educational content
- Essential role in online educational content development – CLT and faculty support
- Adobe Illustrator or similar
- Adobe After Effects or similar
- Adobe Premier Pro or similar
- Adobe Photoshop or similar
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Maintains a professional portfolio of projects, designs etc ( this should be available for review prior to an interview)
- Technical skills
- Graphic design (incl good sense of typography and layout design)
- Motion graphic design – animations
- Ability to storyboard
- Videography & Photography – filming, editing, post production
- Translation of written text into graphic representations (2d and 3d)
- Support faculty and student use of digital content technologies and multimedia through training and tutorials, troubleshooting and providing other support services; as well as other duties as assigned.
- Evaluate and provide advice on specialized digital content development technologies
- Personal development skills
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Project management skills
- Manage the development process of assigned projects such as implementation of a new learning technology.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines and priority levels
- Fluency in English (required – spoken and written)
- Fluency in Arabic
Education: Bachelor Degree