Lead – Creatives
The role holder is responsible for overseeing MBRU’s brand, its guidelines as well as leading and overseeing all existing graphic collateral and innovative designs across different marketing platforms. In addition, the role ensures that all designs are aligned with the University’s corporate image and branding guidelines & CER strategies to ensure proper brand positioning and promotion of MBRU.
- Leads and oversees the branding guidelines for MBRU as well as develop related policies and procedures for MBRU as well as establish standards, formats and guidelines to support and execute campaigns/events.
- Ensures the conceptualized digital and non-digital graphics for the website, e-mail blasts, and other digital collaterals as per the MBRU branding and communication guidelines.
- Reviews, updates and modifies the existing ideas and concepts as per the requirements of the University.
- Reviews designs, concepts and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and design concepts.
- Reviews and ensures consistency and alignment of the graphics and layouts for all print promotional material such as posters, logos and brochures as per the University guidelines.
- Ensures on time development and delivery of all communication material for indoor and outdoor usage, responsible for soft and hard copies of communication / marketing material.
- Ensures an updated archive of images, photos, design templates and previous work products to maintain knowledge repository for the University.
- Oversees the printing needs of communication material as per specifications and corporate guidelines, and coordinates between internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Ensures coordination with the marketing team to understand designing and formatting needs and recommends designing solutions as per corporate guidelines and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related
- Master’s degree in the above discipline is preferred
- Written and spoken English is essential, Arabic is preferred
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years relevant experience