Senior Executive – Admissions (UAE National Only)
- The role holder is responsible for supporting the end-to-end admissions process including student recruitment and marketing related activities with the aim of ensuring adequate support for admissions related activities. Also, the role assists with timetabling and exam preparations to provide operational support to the department.
- Screens applications, performs documentation checks, and conducts necessary follow ups with the students, admissions selection committee and authentication authorities at different stages of the application process.
- Arranges admission related tests/interviews, completes associated operational tasks (sending notifications to students, bookings of venues) and coordinates with multiple stakeholders (IT/interview faculties/test invigilators) to ensure successful execution of tests/interviews.
- Records information of confirmed new students on the Student Records System and ensures their official admission on the system.
- Responds to queries from potential applicants and sends replies by email/phone-call on the requested information.
- Ensures the necessary licensing is granted for the practicing post-graduate residents and records the expiry dates to alert the student-residents and other related student service staff in a timely manner.
- Monitors vaccination and life-support trainings for the post-graduate students, ensures validity of their health-related services and ensures details of the renewal process are communicated with the concerned staff as well as students in a timely manner.
- Completes any official documentation work for both new as well as continuing students.
- Organizes orientation sessions for the new students and prepares contents of the Info-Packs and coordinates with the Marketing and External Relations for the necessary templates/logos/products etc.
- Monitors attendance of approved/confirmed new students during the first weeks for early possible replacements from the waiting list.
- Follows up payments of the advance deposits for the new confirmed students and communicates deadlines to the Senior Specialist Admissions & Registration for necessary action in a timely manner.
- Supports the recruitment team in manning exhibitions or preparations of presentation and flyers for the school visits.
- Recruits students volunteers to help with the internal and external activities related to the student recruitment in order to assist with events organized to attract the high school students.
- Supports with the scheduling process for class timetables each semester and updates the timetabling module in the Student Record System with necessary data on timings/modules/faculty etc.
- Participates and provides operational support during exams and supports in coordination with allocation of rooms, invigilators, and receiving/securely storing/forwarding the test materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent from an accredited university
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken) required
- Arabic is preferred
Years of Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience preferably in higher education environment