Senior Executive – Finance (UAE National Only)
- The role holder is responsible for executing the various activities pertaining to financial accounting under the guidance of the reporting manager. Also, the role executes routine tasks as assigned by the reporting manager in compliance with the policies and procedures of MBRU.
- Executes all monthly accounts payable and accounts receivable procedures for the assigned entity, including preparing journal vouchers and payable and receivable transactions (payments, receipts, debit notes, credit notes, and invoices).
- Receives invoices and performs invoice matching and reconciling with delivery notes against invoices and purchase orders.
- Executes all monthly general journal and general ledger procedures in accordance with established organizational policies and standards.
- Prepares accounts payable cheques and wire-transfers with payment vouchers for necessary approval.
- Reconciles accounts with major suppliers/vendors/contractors and arranges for balance confirmations.
- Validates customers (commercial) history, credit ceiling or aging reports and updates the stakeholders on late receipts.
- Maintains the account receivable ledger and process account receivable closing and reporting.
- Receives payments and receipts, records them and performs matching and remittance.
- Ensures that all accounting entries are supported with valid documentation.
- Coordinates with auditors as needed on research/resolution of any accounting issues/discrepancies.
- Liaises with external customers and suppliers with respect to periodic reconciliation of account statements.
- Assists with research on the preparation of feasibility studies, financial due diligence, financial modeling & valuations, financial projections and other type of financial analysis to support financial decision making.
- Executes all monthly research transactions both internal and external accordance to the agreed the budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken) required
- Arabic is preferred
Years of Experience:
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in a similar role