Senior Officer – Human Resources (UAE National Only)
Elicit Excellent experiences to our internal stakeholders through excellent, timely, friendly, and professional HR services related to Recruitment, Performance Management, Learning and Development, and HR-related processes.
- Sources, screens, shortlists, and conducts interviews to facilitate the recruitment and selection process.
- Ensures all pre and post-joining documents (Personal data sheet, references, and Insurance nomination form) are collected from recruits and ensure that it meets the criteria/pre-joining conditions.
- Updates the HR information system with new employee information as well as maintains and archives employee records/ files (online and manual) in accordance with the university’s policies and legal requirements, to ensure ease of access and retrieval of all archived documents.
- Assists line managers in setting up and reviewing the SMART Objectives to maintain the consistency and quality of the objectives and facilitates the performance management system through timely reviews of the reports and escalate areas of concern.
- Provides support in initiating the needs assessment exercise, collecting, and analyzing the results and in preparing individual development plans.
- Prepares needs assessment summaries and tabulates the summaries of the recommendations related to the training needs.
- Coordinates and communicates the departmental training plans, facilitates the employee’s participation in planned training initiatives and receives post training feedback to ensure the training cycle is effectively implemented.
- Prepares HR communication exhibits like HR PULSE and delivers Policy Awareness Sessions.
- Conducts Day-one induction in the on-boarding process.
- Updates information in all relevant databases and generates reports to ensure the accuracy of information in the system and provides information to the team members and Organizational Units within policy guidelines.
- Participates in group projects and represents the department in different forums, committees and regulatory bodies based on assignments.
- Liaises with other departments and external stakeholders to ensure Organizational and HR policies have been met adhered to.
- Facilitates the arrival of international new recruits by timely completion of visa, hotel, flights bookings and concierge service as per the policy.
- Experience: 2 – 3 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Education Requirement: Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in HR
- Language Requirement: Proficient in Arabic and English
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.