Specialist – Strategy
We are urgently looking to hire a Specialist – Strategy at Mohammed Bin Rashid University. The successful candidate will be able to fulfill the below mentioned requirements :
- Develops the necessary policies and procedures in line with the guidance from the reporting manager to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the University.
- Coordinates and administrates the evaluation surveys for various programs and functions of the University.
- Provides ongoing support for implementing approved initiatives and activities to help build the desired working environment at the University.
- Explores and researches opportunities for improving ranking and coordinates will all concerned parties to ensure timely completion of accreditation requirements.
- Monitors and analyzes the quality of customer service and implements changes to drive further improvements and take corrective actions.
- Formulates necessary analyses (reports, presentation, briefing notes etc.) that support performance management and effectiveness at the University.
- Supports the reporting manager in expanding educational programs and building partnerships with local and international partners.
- Gathers and synthesizes information on education sector best practices to ensure that the University reaches and maintains a leading position regionally and globally.
- Acts as a primary contact to process owners and other stakeholders on queries pertaining to processes and documentation in line with corporate standards and guidelines.
- Provides inputs as necessary, to ensure that the program and institutional manuals are up to date.
- Supports activities and initiatives that enhance institutional engagement with particular focus on ensuring synergies and driving efficiencies across the various departments of the University.
- Supports the reporting requirements of the directorate to local, regional and international parties as guided by reporting manager. Implements initiatives and activities in order to create an excellent work environment within the University to drive a culture of excellence.
Qualification and Skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Strategy or other relevant disciplines
Fluent English and Arabic skills (written and spoken)
A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
*Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.