About the Awards
To recognize full time staff in MBRU and DDH for going beyond their scope to deliver an excellent service.
Criteria 1 . Implemented an approach for process improvement.
Criteria 2. Contributed to the growth of the organization.
Criteria 3 . Doing things out of their scope and in line with the organization (MBRU-DDH) values.
Under each of these criteria there are a series of sub-criteria for response to, as well as providing evidence to support the application.
- Criteria 1 . Implemented an approach for process improvement (50%)
- Implemented initiatives to make the job more effective and efficient (if you helped save money (please explain with details of project and number saved)) (20%)
- Suggest/implement initiative for the improvement of the department/university (15%)
- Demonstrated the values of MBRU at work (explain and demonstrate how the value was implemented ) (15%)
- Criteria 2 .Exceptional ability to overcome work challenges (20%)
- List the challenges you faced, how you overcame them, and what was the result
- Criteria 3. Doing things out of their scope and in line with the organization (MBRU-DDH) values (30%)
- Extended help to colleagues in other departments (15%)
- Voluntary participation in university events and societal activities (15%)
- Line Manager Recommendations letter to be attached
All criteria are mandatory.
Line Manager Recommendations letter to be attached.