About the Award
To recognize an employee or team of employees with the best innovative idea or project implemented in MBRU.
- Open to all ideas that were implemented within last academic year (September 1st 2020 – August 31st 2021)
- Open to any new idea that would benefit in the enhancement of MBRU and its Community
- Selection of best innovative ideas will be through a process similar to the “Dragon’s Den”.
- Invitations will be made for innovative ideas.
- Innovative application can be filled in the form (max 250 words) or submitted as a video with an elevator pitch or introduction, along with a blurb, and investors pitch deck slides
Guidelines for video:
- Be original for this contest.
- Must not infringe on any third-party rights (logos, music, intellectual property, etc.).
- Must not include any third parties, including minors, celebrities and friends, who have not expressly authorized the entrant to display his/her image or likeness in a submitted video.
- Video duration to be 2 minutes in length or less.
- Video must be in English.
- Must include entrant’s contact information: name, e-mail and phone number.
- Include or attach (as a word document) a 100-word write-up about the idea proposal.
Proposals will be given a score from 0 to 5 based on the following criteria:
- User need
- Usability / Simplicity
- Social impact
- Return on Investment
Maximum number of points: 55
|Application Type||Eligibility||# of Winners||Award Classification||Apply|
|Application and Video||Employees & Adjunct Faculty||1||Individual/Group||Click here to apply|