Al Maktoum Medical Library is pleased to invite you to the virtual Book Readers Club event. The Book Readers Club is comprised of a group of library patrons who love books, they regularly meet and discuss books that they have read and express their opinions, likes and dislikes. You’ll also get to hear from our patrons speak about number of interesting topics.
- Sharon Mascarenhas, Simulation Educator – iEHPE, MBRU
Topic: How I Put My Fitness First – My Story
- Reem Al Gurg, Director – Strategy and Institutional Excellence, MBRU
Topic: EXPO2020, ‘Connecting Minds and Creating the Future’ through sustainability, mobility and opportunity
- Ritu Lakhtakia, Professor – Pathology, College of Medicine, MBRU
Topic: What’s Your High Ground?
Sharing Experience of Reading a Book
- Nour Abu Mahfouz, Clinical Tutor, College of Medicine, MBRU
Book Title: 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do
- Subhashree Ravi, Student, College of Medicine, MBRU
Book Title: I’m So Effing Tired: A Proven Plan to Beat Burnout, Boost Your Energy and Reclaim Your Life