Al Maktoum Medical Library is hosting the second virtual Book Readers Club event, students, faculty and staff are welcome. The Book Readers Club is comprised of a group of library patrons who love books, they regularly meet and discuss books that they have read and express their opinions, likes and dislikes.
You’ll also get to hear from our patrons speak about a number of important topics such as writing in UAE, lessons from 2020, never give up and more.
Motivational Talk (15 minutes each)
- Fatma Al Bannai, Emirati Writer, Founder of the United Chapters Writing Group | Topic: Writing in UAE
- Ritu Lakhtakia, Professor – Pathology, College of Medicine, MBRU | Topic: My MBRU – Lessons from 2020
Sharing Experience of Reading a Book (10 minutes each)
- Sharon Mascarenhas , Simulation Educator, MBRU | Book: IKIGAI
Lightning Talks (10 minutes each)
- Saif Alsaadi, Student, MBRU | Topic: Never Give Up
- Lyra Noronha, Senior Executive, DHCR | Topic: Touching Your Heart