Health Professionals, Faculty and Students:
You are invited to attend a webinar session on Elsevier Clinical Key database together with COVID-19 free tools to learn more about resources available to support patient care and research.
COVID-19 has hit the world with consequences that are critical and unsettling. New data, research, and resources lie at the heart of efforts to grasp and overcome the impact of coronavirus.
Elsevier is continually updating Novel Coronavirus Information Center that includes journal articles, expert guidance, and other clinical resources in addition to COVID-19 HealthCare Hub which covers topics from symptom management to diagnosis, treatment and ongoing wellness are now available for use at no charge.
With Clinical Key, you have unlimited access to:
- Over 40 Specialties in Medicine
- Elsevier medical and surgical journals (over 500)
- Elsevier medical and surgical reference books (over 1000)
- First Consult point-of-care clinical monographs
- Elsevier medical and surgical videos (over 13,000+)
- Millions of medical and surgical images and many more