Health Professionals, Faculty and Students:
You are invited to attend a webinar session on UpToDate database to learn more about resources and features available to support medical education, patient care and research.
UpToDate is a physician authored evidence-based point of care resource created for all clinicians to help make the right decisions while at the point of care, reducing risk and improving patient outcomes. This tool is used by clinicians world-wide to support clinical decision making, and is a valuable addition at MBRU in preparing students for the future in medicine.
We will be holding an on-line session taking you through how to achieve excellence in patient care with UpToDate. This session is intended to help you maximize use of the tool in your studies and practice
- Overview of features and functions
- Search tips for more efficient results, use case scenario
- Drug Information and Drug Interactions Tool –helps to minimize risk
- What’s New – increase clinical knowledge on latest in fields
- Bookmark, powerpoint export for graphics and topics
- Accumulate Free CME/CE/CPD Credits