AccessMedicine & John Murtagh’s Collection are now available at Al Maktoum Medical Library
We are pleased to inform you that AccessMedicine and John Murtagh’s General Practice Collection from McGraw Hill Medical Databases are now available at Al Maktoum Medical Library. These resources are available only to the MBRU community.
AccessMedicine from McGraw-Hill Medical is a comprehensive online medical resource that helps residents, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants with instant access to videos, self-assessment, and leading medical textbooks that facilitate decision-making at the point-of-care; and allows practicing physicians to brush up on their medical knowledge to ensure the best patient outcome.
- More than 100 Leading medical textbooks like Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine and CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment
- Extensive multimedia library – A unique collection of examination and procedural videos, patient safety modules, audio files, and animations that feature complicated concepts
- Differential Diagnosis Tool Diagnosaurus®, a tool that saves time by allowing to browse by symptom, disease, or organ system at the point of care
- Multiple quick reference tools like practice guidelines, diagnostic tests, quick medical Dx & Rx, self-assessment, 2 minute medicine, customizable patient Education, integrated drug database, downloadable images, cases, CME
- The AccessMedicine app delivers indispensable support and invaluable point of care solutions for clinical practice through these mobile features like Quick Medical Dx & Rx, Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas of Clinical Dermatology, Differential Diagnosis Tool and Diagnostic Tests
About John Murtagh’s General Practice Collection
John Murtagh’s General Practice Collection is written from the point of view of an experienced general practitioner, with John Murtagh’s diagnostic strategy model forming the backbone. The collection includes the most influential publication for general practice and primary health care, Murtagh’s General Practice 7e, with numerous illustrations and photographs make these invaluable and trusted references an indispensable source of information for medical professionals and students. Collection includes Murtagh’s Diagnostic Strategies, a quick, handy diagnostic reference for general practitioners, a useful tool for student revision and an ideal resource for exam preparation, in particular for the Key Feature Problems component of the RACGP fellowship examination.