AMBOSS Database is now Available at Al Maktoum Medical Library
We are pleased to inform you that AMBOSS database is now available at Al Maktoum Medical Library. This database is available only to the MBRU community.
User need to create a personal account within the database and activate account using the access code received in your email.
AMBOSS is one of the world’s leading digital medical resource that delivered up-to-date medical knowledge to over 1 million students, physicians, and faculty.
AMBOSS interactive knowledge library contains 20,000+ preclinical and clinical medical topics and comes with an interlinked Question Bank with nearly 5,000 clinical case-based questions.
- 20,000+ preclinical and clinical medical topics
- 5,000 clinical case-based questions
- Available on any device, any time
- Available both online and offline
- Complete USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 CK and CS packages are available
- Helps you succeed on your NBME® Subject Examinations
- Log in to your AMBOSS account, or you can register here using your preferred email address.
- Click on the “Account” icon on the left-hand side of your dashboard. Then click “Redeem a Code”. Alternatively, you can click here.
- You’ll see the button “Activate Code”. Beneath the button, enter the unique code received in your university inbox , and then click on “Activate Code”. (You may need to check your spam folder).
- You’ll then have access to AMBOSS Plus until April 4, 2022.
- Download the AMBOSS apps for Androidand iOS so you can use AMBOSS offline.
- Students should contact the library firstname.lastname@example.org any queried related to AMBOSS.