APA PsycInfo Database is now Available
APA PsycInfo database is now available at Al Maktoum Medical Library. Database is accessible to everyone on campus, remote access to the resource is limited to registered members of the library.
About APA PSycInfo
APA PsycInfo is a critical resource serving every level of research need. APA PsycInfo has proven to be the most trusted library of psychological science in the world. With more than 4.7 million interdisciplinary bibliographic records, APA PsycInfo delivers targeted discovery and fosters the exchange of peer-reviewed research.
- Access to 2,300 journals, 66,000 book chapters, 545 videos, and 3 million+ DOIs
- Twice-weekly updates
- Journals in 30 languages
- Publications from over 50 countries
- Coverage dating back to the 1600s
- Seamless access via Google Scholar’s Campus Activated Subscriber Access (CASA) links*
- Includes select dissertation abstracts
- Indicates Open Access records
- Search support for MeSH terms
How can APA PsycInfo will help?
- Start your research from a trusted resource covering peer‑reviewed content from all fields of behavioral and social sciences
Librarians and Faculty
- Save time by quickly identifying document types, research methodologies, testing assessments, or research from a specific funding source
- Thorough tagging by APA experts results in rich metadata, which enhances search and discoverability
Professionals and Researchers
- Easily conduct systematic reviews and meta-analyses with no limitations on number of search terms
- Remain up-to-date on the latest research and therapeutic techniques