BMJ Best Practice Database on Trial
BMJ Best Practice database is now available on trial at the Al Maktoum Medical Library starting from February 16 until March 15, 2020. Database is accessible to everyone on campus, remote access to the resource is limited to MBRU community.
About BMJ Best Practice
BMJ Best Practice is a trusted clinical decision support tool which provides healthcare professionals with access to the latest relevant clinical information when making diagnosis and treatment decisions.
BMJ Best Practice includes:
- A modern, fresh user interface and navigation
- Enhanced differential diagnosis and treatment algorithms
- Videos covering the most common clinical procedures
- Improved page designs with quick links to increase speed to answer
- More than 250 integrated medical calculators
- Patient discussions and nearly 400 patient leaflets
- The latest evidence and Cochrane Clinical Answers
Plus an award-winning app that can be used offline, ensuring that you always have the information you need, when you need it.