Elsevier Complete Anatomy is Available on Trial
We are pleased to inform you that Elsevier Complete Anatomy is now available on trial at Al Maktoum Medical Library starting from 1st September 2022 until 30th December 2022. Database is access is limited to MBRU students, Faculty and Staff. User need to create a personal account within the platform to access the full content.
You may contact the library to receive the activation code. Click here to download: https://3d4medical.com/download
About Complete Anatomy:
The world’s most accurate, most advanced 3D anatomy platform, with ground-breaking technology, models and content. Not just an atlas, but an anatomy learning platform, with unique collaboration and learning tools.
- Over 17,000 interactive structures, including a living, beating, dissectible human heart in full 3D.
- Dissection course on Spine & Abdomen, in collaboration with Gray’s family of textbooks
- Atlas of over 700 Screens, inspired by Gray’s family of textbooks
- View radiological images in parallel with interactive 3D models
- Dynamic Cross-sections, real-time Muscle Motion, Insertion & Origin mapping, Bony Surface & Landmark mapping, 12 layered systems, Nerve Tracer, Blood Supply Tracer
- 24 stunning Microscopic anatomy models
- AR mode including multiuser AR on compatible devices
- Over 1,500 clinical videos on Cardiology, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Dentistry & Fitness
- Creative tools including virtual dissection
- Complete courses, delivered by leading experts in Human Anatomy, Point of Care Ultrasound, Cadaveric Imagery, Clinical Correlates & many more