Taylor & Francis Medical Database on Trial
Taylor & Francis Medical Database is now available on trial at the Al Maktoum Medical Library starting from September 25 until October 22, 2019. Database is accessible to everyone on campus, remote access to the resource is limited to registered patrons.
About Taylor & Francis Medical Database
Access current content from over 190 peer-reviewed medical journals, covering over 30 specialist areas of practice in 4 key areas.
- One package provides users with the research they need
- Over 80% of journals in the database are included in Clarivate Analytics Citation Indexes/Web of Science®
- Users can view or download content wherever they are
- Journals in the Library are published on behalf of leading societies including: American Academy of Clinical Toxicology, British Fertility Society, Society for Medical Innovation and Technology, and World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry.
- Expert Collection comprised of 28 well-established Expert Opinion and Expert Review Series journals in one essential and comprehensive collection.
Featured disciplines include:
- Allied & Public Health
- Clinical Psychiatry & Neuroscience
- General Medicine (featured disciplines including):
- Oncology, Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pharmaceutical Science & Toxicology