Jolly Isaac has 18 plus years of experience in nursing and education in the field of healthcare. Jolly has worked as a bedside nurse in Emergency Room and Cardiac Critical Care. Areas of interest includes curriculum planning, transfer of learning, and in facilitating interprofessional learning in a multidisciplinary environment.
Lecturer, College of Nursing & Midwifery
Mohammed Bin Rashid University, Dubai, UAE.
Clinical Instructor/ Clinical Supervisor, Simulation and Life Support Training Center
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, UAE
Development Officer – Medical Education
Dubai Health Authority, Dubai, UAE
Manager International Nurse Training & Development Program
University Hospital, DHCC, UAE
Training Manager & Clinical Advisor
TeamHealthcare Fz LLC, UAE
Staff Nurse Cardiac ICU
Dubai Hospital, UAE
Staff Nurse Emergency Room
Sultan Qaboos University Hospital, Oman
Nursing Supervisor -Staff Development
Leelavati Hospital, India
Leelabai Thackersey College of Nursing, India
Florence Nightingale Institute of Nursing Institute, India
Staff Nurse ICU
Bharati Hospital, India
Doctorate in Education (EdD)
Walden University, USA
Master of Science in Nursing (Medical Surgical Nursing)
SNDT Women’s University, India
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Nursing, Pune University, India
- Teaching Nursing Undergraduate students.
- Planning, designing and implementing simulation-based learning for nurses, medical residents, interns, undergraduate & postgraduate students.
- Teaching American Heart Association Courses, e, g., BLS, ACLS & PALS.
- Conduct workshops for continuous education and professional development.
- Teaching for nurse licensing exams for e.g., NCLEX, CRNE
Honors and Awards
Member of scientific committee for Emergency Nursing in Nursing Specialization Council for Cooperation Council States (NSCCCS)
Membership of Professional
- American Heart Association
- Trained Nurses Association of India
- Association for Talent Development
Clinical and Community service
- Conducted Community CPR in Yas Marina and trained 400 + people in Hands –Only-CPR in 2015
- Conducted Hands only CPR at Sheikh Zayed Sports City Oct 2017-April 2018 and Trained 400 plus people.
- Compliance Representative for Mubadala Compliance
- Engagement Coach for different teams within the organization at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
- Mentor for new AHA instructors.