Elsevier Complete Anatomy is now available
We are pleased to inform you that Elsevier Complete Anatomy is now available at Al Maktoum Medical Library. Database access is limited to the MBRU community. Users need to create a personal account within the platform to access the full content.
You may contact the library to receive the activation code. Click here to download Complete Anatomy.
About Complete Anatomy:
The world’s most accurate, most advanced 3D anatomy platform, with ground-breaking technology, models, and content. Not just an atlas, but an anatomy learning platform, with unique collaboration and learning tools.
- Over 17,000 interactive structures, including a living, beating, dissectible human heart in full 3D.
- Dissection course on Spine & Abdomen, in collaboration with Gray’s family of textbooks
- Atlas of over 700 Screens, inspired by Gray’s family of textbooks
- View radiological images in parallel with interactive 3D models
- Dynamic Cross-sections, real-time Muscle Motion, Insertion & Origin mapping, Bony Surface & Landmark mapping, 12 layered systems, Nerve Tracer, Blood Supply Tracer
- 24 stunning Microscopic anatomy models
- AR mode including multiuser AR on compatible devices
- Over 1,500 clinical videos on Cardiology, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Dentistry & Fitness
- Creative tools including virtual dissection
- Complete courses, delivered by leading experts in Human Anatomy, Point of Care Ultrasound, Cadaveric Imagery, Clinical Correlates & many more