AMBOSS Database now Available on Trial
AMBOSS database is now available on trial at the Al Maktoum Medical Library starting from 20th December, 2020 until 28th February, 2021. Database is accessible to MBRU students, faculty and staff.
User need to create a personal account within the database and activate account to access the content.
AMBOSS is one of the world’s leading digital medical resource that delivered up-to-date medical knowledge to over 1 million students, physicians, and faculty.
AMBOSS interactive knowledge library contains 20,000+ preclinical and clinical medical topics and comes with an interlinked Question Bank with nearly 5,000 clinical case-based questions.
- 20,000+ preclinical and clinical medical topics
- 5,000 clinical case-based questions
- Availabale on any device, any time
- Available both online and offline
- Complete USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 CK and CS packages are available
- Helps you succeed on your NBME® Subject Examinations
- Log into your AMBOSS account, or you can register here using your university email address.
- Click on the “Account” icon on the left-hand side of your dashboard. Then click the button “Activate Now”that’s shown on the dashboard. Alternatively, you can click here.
- Select Mohammed Bin Rashid University of Medicine and Health Sciencesfrom the dropdown under the “Activate Campus License” button, and then click on “Activate Campus License”.
- You’ll then need to enter your university email address with the format of “@mbru.ac.ae” or “@mbru.ac.ae“.Proceed to click on “Activate Campus License” again. You’ll then immediately receive an email with a confirmation link to complete your activation.
- Go to the inbox of the email you just entered, and click the confirmation link. You’ll then have access to AMBOSSPlus until 28 February 2021!
- Download the AMBOSS apps for Androidand iOS so you can use AMBOSS offline!