July 13, 2021 (UAE Nationals only)
Annual Tuition Fees
About the Program
The Dental Internship Program is a trainee-oriented program, to broaden the perspective of recently graduated dentists by providing the opportunity to deliver a comprehensive patient-centered dental care. The program includes supervised practice as a general dentist and rotating in endodontic, periodontology, prosthodontics, pediatric dentistry, orthodontics and oral surgery specialty practice.
The duration of the internship is twelve months. The clinical training will take place at Dubai Dental Hospital (DDH), the largest dental hospital in the UAE, and clinical activities will span five days/ week.
As an intern, you’ll also be responsible for the dental care of assigned patients under the supervision of attending staff and according to the assigned schedule. You will have access to didactic teaching which includes seminars, case discussions and journal clubs.
English Language Requirements
IELTS – Academic Module
- An overall band 6 with no skill less than 5.5
- Must have been taken within the last two years.
- A single certificate to be submitted, combined scores are not accepted.
- iBT 80 with minimum of 20 in Writing
- PBT is not accepted
- ‘My Best Scores’ will not be considered for admission purposes
- Must have been taken within the last two years
The English requirement may be exempted if the applicant obtained an undergraduate degree from an English-medium institution within the UAE (Evidence letter should be provided).
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for a face-to-face interview on campus.
Transcripts and Degree Certificates submitted will require attestation from the Ministry of Education in the UAE for degrees awarded inside the UAE.
Transcripts and Degree Certificates awarded outside the UAE will require attestation from the Ministry of Education. Also, applicants will need to obtain a Certificate of Equivalency from the Ministry.
All applicants for admission are required to obtain equivalency of their educational degree from the UAE Ministry of Education. The attestation process depends upon whether you completed your secondary schooling or undergraduate degree within the UAE or outside the UAE.
Applicants who completed secondary schooling or a Bachelor degree outside the UAE
must have their educational degree and transcripts/mark sheets certified by:
- The issuing educational institute and/or recognized authority for tertiary education in the host country in which you completed your education
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the host country
- The UAE Embassy in that host country
- The Ministry of Education in the UAE
Additionally, the UAE Ministry of Education must issue an Equivalency Certificate.
Equivalency requirements for high school degree attestation can be found on Ministry of Education website.
Equivalency requirements for Bachelor degree attestation can be found on Ministry of Education website.
|Application Fee||AED 500 + AED 25 (5% VAT). Due at the time of application (Non-refundable)|
|Seat reservation fee||AED 5,000. Due upon accepting your conditional offer (Non-refundable)|
|Annual tuition fee||AED 65,000. Payable by the beginning of the academic year|
Tuition Fee Refund Policy
All tuition charges and fees are non-refundable, except as specified and summarized below:
- In the event of a student formally withdrawing from the university in the first semester, the following refund schedule will apply:
- 100% (excluding the seat reservation fees) if before the official beginning of the academic year.
- 50% of the total semester fees if before the end of the second week of classes
- No refund after the end of the second week of classes
- A full refund before the start of the term is possible in cases of
- If an applicant / student does not meet the academic admission / progression requirement as per published criteria
- Visa rejection
- If a student is awarded a scholarship (refund will be according to the granted amount)
- If a student does not meet the medical requirements
- For the continuing students (starting from semester 2 of the program):
- If the application form for withdrawal/deferral/drop of course was formally initiated prior to the start of the semester then the student is eligible for 100% refund.
- The Director of DSSR will request the formation of a committee to decide on tuition refund should an unexpected scenario occur.
- If an applicant cannot take up their seat at MBRU as a result of a situation that is outside of their control, and was not publicly clear at the time of application or when fee commitments were made then the applicant may be entitled to a full refund of tuition fees, seat reservation, and any application charges. Examples include:
- State-wide resolution such as visa restrictions
- Late University regulation such as suspension / cancellation of a program
- Late progression decision
- The refund policy excludes the following:
- Application fee
- Seat holding fee
- Tuition fee in the event of dismissal for disciplinary reasons
- A penalty of AED 500 may apply for:
- Late payment
- Bounced cheque