About the Award
This Leadership Award is a recognition for individual achievement and is awarded annually. It acknowledges and celebrates exemplary leadership that has a significant and positive impact on advancing the UAE and the region’s health system in addition to supporting MBRU’s Vision and Mission.
- The candidate should be or has been a contributing member of MBRU’s family or affiliated network of organizations with significant and demonstrable contributions to the field of healthcare education or medical research or clinical care.
- The candidate will be selected on two primary factors:
- Leadership in the institution or institutions where he had been employed.
- Leadership in the profession.
Additional factors that may be considered:
- Leadership in areas of professional development.
- Leadership in influencing change.
- Leadership in the creation of knowledge and collaborative scholarly work in theory and practice.
- Leadership in supporting technology and innovation at an institutional level.
- Nominations can be made by all MBRU employees and submitted to EXCOM.
- The nomination should clearly document why the candidate should be considered.
- The nomination should include:
- Description of how the candidate fulfills the criteria described under the “Guidelines and Eligibility”
- Description on how the candidate meets MBRU’s Values
- Nominations are submitted through MBRU Excellence Awards website.
- Nominations will be sent to EXCOM members for voting and selection.
- Selection is minuted and sent to the Excellence Awards Committee.
|Application Type||Eligibility||# of Winners||Award Classification||Apply|
|Nomination||Leader||1||Individual||Click Here to apply|