About the Awards
To recognize full-time staff in MBRU and DDH for going beyond their scope to deliver an excellent service.
- MBRU Staff Excellence Award
- Allied Excellence Award
The following attachment must be submitted with the application along with other application evidence:
- All Criteria are mandatory.
- Attach Endorsement letter from line manager
- Previous Academic Year (Sep1st 2021 – August 31st 2022)
- Criterion 1 . Implemented an approach for process improvement.
- Criterion 2. Contributed to the growth of the organization.
- Criterion 3 . Doing things out of their scope and in line with the organization’s (MBRU-DDH) values.
Under each of these criteria, there are a series of sub-criteria for response to, as well as providing evidence to support the application.
Criterion 1 . Implemented an approach for process improvement (50%).
- Implemented initiatives to make your role/function more effective and efficient (for example if you collaborated or benchmarked your role and/or improved processes, new ideas and/or saved resources and time – please explain with suitable evidence) (25%)
- Suggest/implement initiative outside the scope of your role for the improvement of the department (25%)
Criterion 2. Exceptional ability to overcome work challenges (15%)
- Provide a table including what challenges you faced, how did you overcome it and what was the result. Please attach Evidence of each challenge.
Criterion 3 . Doing things out of their scope and in line with the organization (MBRU-DDH) values (25%).
- Demonstrated the values of MBRU at work (explain and demonstrate how the value was implemented ) (10%)
- Collaborated with colleagues in other departments (10%)
- Voluntary participation in university events and social activities (5%)
Criterion 4 . continuous professional development (10%)
- Brief of workshops, trainings and conferences attended and/or conducted
|Application Type||Eligibility||# of Winners||Award Classification||Apply|
|Application or Nomination||Staff/Allied Staff||2||Individual||Click here to apply/nominate|