Dr Amir Rad is currently working as a lecturer and consultant in Prosthodontics providing patient services related to ceramic fillings, crown and beridges, implant restorations, dentures, veneers, TMJ disorder treatment and multi-disciplinary patient care.
Dr. Amir Rad is fluent in Arabic, English, and Persian.
Lecturer in Prosthodontics
Hamdan Bin Mohammed College of Dental Medicine, UAE
Dental degree (DDS) with honours
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Iran
Certificate in Advanced Graduate Studies in Prosthodontics (CAGS) and Master of Science (MSD) in Prosthodontics
Boston University Insititute for Dental Research and Education, UAE
- Speciality Clinical Training: Clinical supervision of Prosthodontcs residents in fixed, removable, and implant Prosthodontics
- Clinical Skills Training (Preclinical course): Teaching dental simulation, hands-on and dental laboratory procedures.
- Complete Dentures: Teaching Didactic Course
- Dental Biomaterials: Teaching Didactic Course
- Aesthetic Dentistry: Teaching Didactic Course
Membership of Professional Bodies and Associations
- Emirates Medical Association
- American Dental Association
- Dental Epidemiology
- Dental Education
- Dental Biomaterials
Clinical and Community Service
- Fixed Prosthodontics problems comprising patients with failed crown and bridgworks, advanced toothwear necessitating restorative approach, inlays and onlays, hypodontia requiring oseointegrated implants, esthetic problems.
- Removable Prosthodontics including management of complex and partial removable prostheses, hypo/oligodontia requiring implant-retaned removable prostheses.