Assessment and Management of Life Threatening Emergencies in Schools
Who needs this?
School Nurses and Nursery Nurses.
What can you learn?
- Discuss life-threatening emergencies in schools
- Discuss the anaphylaxis and allergic reactions
- Discuss the availability and use of Automated External Defibrillator in schools
- Demonstrate confidence in recognizing and reporting child abuse concerns in schools
- Demonstrate universal precautions
Simulation Center, 2nd floor Mohammed Bin Rashid University of Medicine and Health Sciences, Building #14, Dubai Healthcare City
Training cost = AED 500