About the Award
To recognize excellence in service that goes beyond the call of duty by a member of the MBRU to serve the community at large.
Community Engagement Criteria are further divided into:
- Criterion 1. Exceptional Volunteering
- Criterion 2. Community Awareness and Health
- Criterion 3. Consulting and Advocacy Services
Criterion 1. Exceptional Volunteering:
The applicant/nominee should have
- Demonstrated a significant impact with a tangible benefit to the community and Focused on a specific community-identified need or opportunity.
- Demonstrated community engagement commitment that is measurable, and relevant to MBRU’s Vision, Mission, and Value.
- Enabled volunteering (I.E. created novel volunteering opportunities, including but not limited to students.
Criterion 2. Community Awareness and Health
- Number, quality and impact of services/workshops/ initiatives/campaigns provided to the public enhancing their knowledge, and health and well-being.
Criterion 3. Consulting and Advocacy
- Demonstrate the ability to influence public policy and practices in the UAE or regionally that positively impact the community.
- Exchange knowledge and expertise with external partner or the community and provide consultative service that is pro bono and proves to be of services and positive impact to the community.
|Application Type||Eligibility||# of Winners||Award Classification||Apply|
|Application||Employees||1||Individual||Click here to apply|
Previous Academic Year (Sep1st 2021 – August 31st, 2022)
The fixed score for Role: Owner (5) – Co-owner (4) – Participant (3) – Facilitator (2)
|Role: Leading (5) Participating(1)|
|Effort (how much of their personal time was taken)|
|Impact in Education|
|Impact in Healthcare|
|Impact of Society (wellness and change)|
|Alignment with MBRU Vision and Mission and Goals|