About the Award
To recognize an employee, team of employees, adjunct faculty or anyone affiliated with MBRU who has implemented the best innovative project.
- OPEN to all Ideas that were implemented within the last academic year (Sep 1st 2021 – August 31st, 2022)
- OPEN to any new Idea that would benefit the enhancement of MBRU and its Community
- Selection of the best innovative ideas will be through a process similar to the “Dragon’s Den”. Invitations will be made for innovative ideas.
- An innovative application must be submitted as a 2-minute video with an elevator pitch or introduction, along with a blurb, and investors’ pitch deck slides
Guidelines for video:
- Be original for this contest.
- Not infringe on any third-party rights (logos, music, intellectual property, etc.).
- Not include any third parties, including minors, celebrities, and friends, who have not expressly authorized the entrant to display his/her image or likeness in a submitted video.
- Be 2 minutes in length or less.
- Be in English.
- Include entrant’s contact information: Name, e-mail, and phone number.
- Include or attach (as a Word document) a 100-word write-up about the idea proposal.
|Application Type||Eligibility||# of Winners||Award Classification||Apply|
|Application and Video||Employees & Adjunct Faculty||1||Group and/or Individual||Click here to apply|
Proposals will be given a score from 0 to 5 based on the following criteria:
|Usability / Simplicity|
|Return on Investment|
Maximum number of points: 55